Born in 1971 in Guangzhou.
Studied to Guangzhou Fine Arts Institute.
Specialized in Chinese Wash-and-ink Painting, Watercolour Painting, Seal-engraving and Calligraphy.
2002 - Painting was exhibited in Gallary-8, California, U.S.A.
2003 - Paintings were exhibited in La Pivoine Art Centre in B.C. Canada.
2003 - Guangzhou Fine Arts Exposition.
2004 - Guangzhou Watercolor Painting Itinerant Exhibition.
2004 - Participed "The Dalian Art Exposition".
2005 - Guangzhou Fine Arts Exposition.
2005 - Modern China Artist Itinerant Exhibition.
- Calligraphy and Painting were selected by China New Times LA TOUR EIFFEL Artistic Cup Competition, obtained the First Prize.
- Works was selected by Guangdong Province Art Exhibition, obtained The Excellent-Work Prize.
- The National Art Exhibition of the 70th Anniversary of the Founding of China Labour Union, obtained The First Prize.
- China Sport Art Exhibition, obtained The Excellent-work Prize.
- Work was selected by The Maple Leaf Award Chinese Wash-and-Ink Art Exhibition, obtained The Excellent-Work Prize, Canada.
- Work was selected by "Ong Chen-Ru Art Exhibition, obtained The Excellent-work Prize,Australia.
- The Guangzhou Art Exhibition, obtained the Bronze Prize.
- Watercolour Painting was selected by The Yang Cheng Art Exhibition, obtained the Gold Prize.
- Seal-engraving was selected by Guangzhou Art Exhibition, obtained The Excellent-Work Prize.
- Porcelain work "An Mansion in Guangzhou" won the Bronze Prize at The First Guangzhou Tourism Artifact Exhibition.
- Participated "Shanghai Spring Artistic Salon", is evaluated "The Best Younger Artist".
Work Collected by:
2000 - The Australia China Art Gallery, Australia.
2007 - Fortis Asia Holdings Limited Hong Kong
Introduction of Works:
2004 - Works separately publishes in various of Art Magazine
(Art and Collection; Oriental Arts and Traditional Chinese Painting research)
2001 - The Seal-engraving Art of Zhu Tao
2003 - Painting of Zhu Tao