Water Poon 水禾田
Born in Guangdong, China in 1944.
Graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic College (Graphic Design.
Art Graphic Designer, Advertising Department, Shaw Brothers (HK) Ltd.
Art Department, Reader's Digest (Chinese)
Art Designer, TV Department, Radio Television H.K.
-In 2006 photographs the United Nations cultural heritage (Chinese part area).
- In 1997 Self-produced short film was nominated by RTHK as one of the nominees to present in Iran Film Festival.
- In1985 was Awarded H.K. Ten Outstanding Professional Youth of the year.
- In l988 he won Hong Kong Artist of the Year and in 2005 in Shanghai, China, he won the Martell Artist of the Year award.
Photographic Solo Exhibitions:
Hong Kong, Macau, China (Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Taiwan, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Canada (Ottawa, Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal), USA (Hawaii, Boston, MIT), Australia, Philippines.
Painting Solo Exhibitions:
- 1995 Still water runs deep - Water Poon's Paintings, Rendez-vous Gallery, Vancouver.
Still water runs deep - Water Poon' Show (Photos) - Foto Base Gallery, Vancouver.
- 1996 Still water runs deep - Water Poon's Paintings, L'alliance Francaise de Vancouver.
Birds - Water Poon's Paintings - Foto Base Gallery, Vancouver.
- 1997 Canadian Rockies - Water Poon's Paintings Central Branch at Library Square Vancouver.
- 1997 Still water runs deep - Water Poon's paintings - Chinatown Gallery Vancouver.
Lotus - Water Poon's Show (Photos) - Chinatown Gallery, Vancouver.
Works Collected by:
- MIT Art Museum, U.S.A.
- Museu Lius de Camoes, Macau.
- Fourteen paintings were acquired by Mandarin Oriental Hotel Hong Kong in 2006.
- Two paintings were acquired by Fortis Asia Holdings Limited Hong Kong in 2007.
- Three paintings were acquired by United Airlines in 2008 and located at Hong Kong International. Airport.
- Four paintings were acquired by Crown Macau in 2009.